W8MD medical weight loss centers unique weight loss program is a physician supervised medical weight loss and sleep wellness program that is tailored to your individual weight loss needs.
Under the direction of a trained and experienced *weight loss physician, we offer the following:
- A realistic weight loss goal
- Any of the FDA approved diet medications
- A reduced calorie, nutritionally-balanced eating plan or diet plan
- Affordable W8MD meal replacement weight loss supplements
- Education on causes of weight gain and a behavior change plan
- Instructions on regular physical activity
- We are one of the few programs to accept most insurances for visits
- Minimal administrative cost of $50.00 biweekly that includes diet meds.
Sleep Medicine Program uses state of the art technology including the convenient home sleep studies or in lab sleep diagnostic studies to diagnose and treat over 80 different sleep disorders including sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, insomnia to name a few. Learn More…
Medical Aesthetic Program offers a wide variety of advanced laser skin treatments including oxygen super facials, photofacials, microneedling, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy, non-ablative laser skin resurfacing, botox, fillers and aesthetic treatments. The variety of technology and technique, combined with knowledgeable staff, allows doctors to customize treatment plans to each patient. One-size-fits-all procedures are not performed at W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Aesthetic Centers. Learn more…
IV and IM Nutrition Therapy includes booster shots for B12, vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Detox treatments and IV nutrition therapy. Studies have shown that as many as 39% of those taking vitamins on a regular basis in a nursing home setting were not absorbing the same vitamins they are taking by mouth leading to significant deficiencies.Administering nutrients via an injection or intravenously (IV) allows for much higher doses of these nutrients to be infused directly into the body.Learn more…